July 19, 2007

Not even one blogger tournament for me / gorgeos Tara Conner to make your day

Well, figured I wanted to enjoy some tourney with poker bloggers, but it seems like it will not work for me. I don't want to pay some 10$ for a start, so that leaves me with fridays rebuy frenzy. Yeah, right - if it starts at 21:00 over the pond, it's 4:00 in the mourning for me. If I don't want to drink all night [and I do not] and waste those bucks un stupid plays... So no tournament. Sad, but true.

This realisation came and make me unhappy, so call to Tara Conner was amust. After a little chat she gave me this link to make the sun brighter and the grass greener. It helped, hah.

Umm, yes, I am still at work - counting hours and minutes till the end of the day and finally logging in onto Full Tilt.

And what's up with "Blogger"?!? When I want to post an entry, he accepts "Word Verification" only the second time I do it - the first time always pops the message "ERROR" Enter the letters as they are shown in the image". Grrrr.

No comments: