July 19, 2007

People will get back Neteller frosed funds / cheater get arrested for... emmm ... cheating / bohemian nights are over

First of all - Jerry Yang - how can I not to post his photo!

Well, as always, one of the best written news about Neteller we can find at Lou Krieger's blog. Good news. Tha bad news [for some involved]: "Card Cheating Expert Steve Forte Caught Cheating at Cards, Allegedly".

For a daily pin-up we can go to FatBMX again. This time it's a little hardcory and I am not even sure, do I really like it! But nevertheless - maybe someone will like it.

Finally, today will have a good quality time at the tables after work. I am not sleepy, I am not weak and I am ready to kick some ass. I really should work on my bankroll and start to play V.E.R.Y. regulary. All those bohemian weekends doesn't do me any good.

Later.

No comments: