May 09, 2007

Another tourney, job search and, of course, some candy

So. Yesterday started playing my usual cash game and something just wasn't right. So why not star my second tourney?! Joined as alternate on 3$ rebuy doublestack [I guess all tourneys at UB are doublestacks]. As I was an alternate, I got to playing only after hour in the game, so I started my 112 players field as a shortstack.

And guess what - 13th! I was very healthy and already saw myself at the final table, but one hand crippled me so much, that I felt I have to do something. My 55 didn't held up against AT and I am out. Profit: none. Lost: nothing.

But still, I feel very proud of myself. The fact, that I finished good in my only two tournaments, is encouraging. Oh, and another thing - I didn't steal at all. At all.

I feel strong temptation to play that tourney today, too.

So, since you've read all this crap about poker, you deserve to take a look to some ladies [couse I feel, "candy" tag doesn't appear here often].

And here is new WPT seasons lineup.

- - - - -

I have left two weeks of work. And I haven't found the job replacement yet. Unfortunately bills will be still coming, so - uhhh - it's hard. I have vacancy as a bartender, but there is so fuckin' money whatsoever. At least not enough - even for plain bill payments. That sucks.

No comments: