April 18, 2007

Back in full throttle!

Recently I compared my blog entries here and over my latvian [non poker] space and got a little weird numbers. In three months over here I have made almost 70 entries, but over there just about twenty. So, for some reason, I decided to take it cool over here. But You know - it's not so easy. By updating my blog, I was always aware about happenings around, but, after some laziness during last week, I found, that I am a little lost. No no delays. Poker Disasters is back in a full throttle!!!

Been playing a lot of tournaments lately - freerolls, couse just can't adjust to a thought, that someone can pay for that. And achieved somewhat a milestone - 11th place out of 640. A was so proud of myself.

Finally got my Click2Pay account up and running. It's the only place, latvian people can register without major pain in the ass. Damn. It's not the third world by any means, but those services tend to come into our market pretty slow.

"California Split" review still [yes, still] coming up.

No comments: