April 26, 2007

I have some complains to make about certain people

Well, while playing solid and a little passive poker, I've read about some bullshit recently.

First of all, thats the Doyle Brunson's speach about all that lack of passion about poker he has since UIGEA. He speaks about UIGEA's coused problems with "Doyle's Room" and so on... MAN, with all raspect, get over it! Can you imagine some NBA star looses passion in basketball, just becouse his team's jerseys are not sold out and then brags about it?!

I little bit of shock to hear something like that from one of the biggest poker faces in the world. Oh, and here is that speech.

The second thing isn't that big, actually. Just I don't thing Jennifer Tilly is SO hot. [Jen, if you read this, I like you very much, but you're just not so hot].

And, for the third thing - Brat explodes again.

No comments: