April 05, 2007

How to build your poker bankroll fast / my girl hates poker

Yes! I have an answer! And the answer is - loose your whole bankroll except 86 cents.

In about ten hours I multiplied my bankroll almost 30 times!!!

Sounds good, heh?! Yeah! If it would not be at the .01/.02 tables, it would be like a dream. Hah. So, yeah - I am moving up the stakes! Again!

I really hope, that this is the last time, I am playing like donkey. I am revising some teachings from books and friend I never met [thanx, man!]. And three days playing smart. And it feels good.

And yes, finally, I will buy a real papery thing about poker. I chose "No Limit Hold 'em: Theory and Practice" by Sklansky and Miller - after reading reviews and stuff I guess this will do best for me.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Otherwise - my girlfriend getting really annoyed every single time, I mention something about poker. I guess, we finally reached that point, hah. So now I am keeping my mouth shut [does Matusow have a woman?].

- - - - - - - - - - -

And now we have four free days thanks to Easter. Congrats to everyone, to whom it means something.

- - - - - - - - - - -

On other news:
World Poker Association Names Nine to Board of Trustees

- - - - - - - - - - -

Later.

No comments: