February 08, 2007

Blog space, poker styles and random shit

Wow. Now my RSS reader is ready to blow up. There are so many feeds in, that I need really good time to find and read the goodies. To bad, I haven't that at work - I could kill some hour while waiting the end of a day.

So. Nothing new at my side, apart of weird seven bucks I earned last sunday. RakeBrain says that. Personally I don't remember I have played a hand that day. Oh well.

AApoker made a really good article about basics of the player styles.

Half of the blog's titles today sound something like "Happy Hammer Day!" and everybody talks about their finishing place in HammerDay tourney at FT. Nada interesting.

In some older news: Saga of Jamie Gold and Crispin Something Layser is over. yeah... I know what you thinking - so what?! Exactly, hah!

I guess today is the day to watch some Monty Python! "Shut up you silly bitch" and shit...

No comments: