February 19, 2007

Poker releated work. Nice! [and some holy things]

Well, what do you know! I have started to do some freelance work for one [of biggest] Europe's gambling site. Made a banner for them, couple more designs already on the way. It's truly enjoyable to do what you like for what you like.

As it always is, first week is/will be a little hard in communication, couse everything needs time. Then I hope we will cooperate quite efficiently. I am there as a freelancer, so no papers signed and so on, but, you know... Also there is one vacancy releated purely to poker still open and I am aiming towards it. Thus far they are interested in my persona [as I understood], but entries is accepted till end of April, so I guess I will remind about myself in this light couple more times.

And now for something completely different:

Jesus comes to heaven and sees that all apostles ar totally drunk.
So he asks them, where did they get the money to get so wasted.
"Judas came and told, he sold something," they explained.

And, as long we talking godly things here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it really is nice to do what you love for money. It REALLY sucks when your government then makes up laws that says what you do is now going to be illegal.

Good luck as a freelancer.

osinsh said...

Thank You! it's very nice to hear encouraging words.

And yeah... that goverment things sucks.