February 12, 2007

Even in perfect played hand you loose money.

I will not cry over bad beat or anything. Yesterday played a lot of poker. Lost two big hands [really really big].

1. I was pretty agressive at my table and lately had shown too much agression with just top pair - showed cards after everybody folded. I showed those only 'couse everybody else played TPNK like those were the nuts. Now I see KQp under the gun and limp. And rock to my left limps, too. As well as SB and BB. Flop comes Kxx, no flush or straight whatsoever. As my rocky neighbour limped, I am sure, he have something like I do. KQs, KJs, KT. Well, as I've been very agressive lately and know, that he definetly noticed this, I decide to trap him in some sort of way. Blinds check, I check, he, as suspected, bets 10BB. Blinds fold, I, after "thought", call. Another rag on the turn. He bets 20BB. I am SURE, he have K and, in the worst case, we are splitting. I take my time and call. The river brings J. I bet 15BB. He calls. He spiked two pair on the river with KJ.

I thinh this hand, considering my table image and previous actions against other opponents at the table, was one of the best I played. Too bad the ending was not on my side, but realising, that I played correct, really softens the pain of loss.

2. Super loose super agressive player. Wanted to push him off and instead doubled him up. Stupid play what I do, when feeling unbeatable. Oh well. That's... stupidity.

2 comments:

AAPoker said...

It happens man, keep trying to get your money in good, in the long term you will be paid off!

osinsh said...

Yeah. The best thing, that you don't feel bad after loosing big hand.