March 13, 2007

Don't use auto-login on Your poker account! / Random bits

There is an old saying, with what we start the stories: "I have a friend, and he..." ...and then put in your own text.

So I have a friend who plays online poker, too. One day he got pretty drunk and, knowing good his lessons from the past, forgot about playing poker whatsoever. BUT - he have a friend, who didn't want to forget all this shit and, between a little party, sneaked to my friends laptop and played some cash [yes - autologin and password rememberer is always a good thing for a third persons].

Result?

Today [after three days of not playing] my friend logs into his account and sees, that half of his bankroll is gone. The funny thing, that he isn't mad on his friends. He's happy, that another half of money is still there.

The bad person "doesn't remember anything" and got no money.

Funny things, ya know.

---------------

And here some bits from other sources:

World's largest law firm to advise Neteller in their fight with the US Department of Justice from Lou Krieger's blog

Lucko shows one hand. These kind of hands gives trouble to me, too.

---------------

And what about that "Mansion Poker Dome"? Maybe I don't see the same shit, as people over the pond?! But if that is the one, where six people sit behind glass [at least this kind of show with the same label I can sometimes catch via "VIASAT Sport 3" channel... I think that this show stinks, errrrrr, big time.

No comments: