March 09, 2007

Live Tracing

Recently mentioned about a poker releated job opportunity I was so happy about. Well, a few days ago wanted to remind about myself to a guy, who responded to me after I sended an aplication - guess what - he is no longer with company [autoreply]. Not a response I waited for, to say the least. Anyway, sended again to different email and now again playing a waiting game. That sucks. I am not quitting - that for sure, couse for a job as such I am fully experienced and qualified. I just want the opportunity to fight for it, nothing more.

Still hadn't run through my feed - those little time bits now and then aren't enough. So, by now, a little browsing from the work.

Just read a thread in Pocket Fives. Some obviously dummmmm play is described, but almost everyone runs to cheer up the guy. It's like with that Bucklox kid from YouTube. It's nothing, really, just to make a little smile. Also, the game itself is 2$NL - there can't be anything serious anyways.

Now for some serious stuff!!!

3 comments:

StB said...

Thanks! I feel stupider for having read that thread.

osinsh said...

Hah! It is stupid, nideed.

Hope that song wasn't too much outside Your boat [but I don't know Your taste really]. That song is the louder the better - rips my heart out[especially folk version].

osinsh said...

...oh. To Your knowing - it's a war song.