March 11, 2007

Sloughter at the table [good one, blje]

Hi kids! Today I will tell you "How to get sloughtered at the table"!

First thing You want to do, is double up in the first hand. Then, my little friend, You want to see another your friend to double up in a first hand.

Then wait about two hands.

Then, my little bitch or my little motherfucker, you want to raise in position with Ace Queen sooooted. You HAVE TO get the double-up-boy to call you and must to get two queens and a deuce on the flop. You, being super smart, check the rainbowed flop and see unmeaningful turn.

And the betting goes!

One big pot, you know. Who, THE FUCK, could know, that he had pocket deuces?

OK, my little friend - down a buyin in a first orbit is not so bad! Don't cry, my little baby!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is to get pocket kings in the next two hands and flush down another two buyins thanx to opponents rivered straight to AK and set of tens.

AND NOW - go and join some mazochist club, couse that's where you belong!

Did you get it, my little friend? Yes? Shove off then.

No comments: