March 03, 2007

Slow poker article about five things with different speed

Sometimes I read some stuff in forums like "I started six months ago playing online with 50$ and now earning 4000$ per month"... Something like this is all across places. If honest, these words sometimes make me feel miserable. Ok, not miserable, but slow. The thing is, I don't consider myself slow. But, I guess, the are no slow people, who thinks they're slow.

...so where was I...

Oh, yes. There is a thread in 2+2, where people say, that PartyPoker is sold to some german company. Didn't read it myself, but maybe it's worth to check it out.

In the same time Kriegers blog tells us about two more poker rooms entering US market.

And when I feel slooooow, it's very nice to hear, that someone's had success. I am a good person.

Since there hasn't been much candy lately - here you can see another way how to promote a seatpost.

No comments: