August 08, 2007

...and another thing - big news to come!

If you read my previous post, then it's obvious - I didn't had much time to run through my FeedReader.

Most interesting thing happened I guess concerns Bill Rini's post about Phil Laak's past back in Thailand - drugs, hired killers and accidents. Bill goes through these gossip-like stories
pretty objectively and post is interesting to read. There's a link to some 2+2 thread, which I found pretty interesting, too [didn't read all thing though, so...]. And all these things lead to one site, which no states the following:


Should be interesting.

Want to hear funny story about hamburgers? Go to Rapid Eye Reality.
Want to read a rundown of cons'n'pros between FullTilt and Poker Stars? Go to S'n'G Machine.
Want to see miss Roderick? Click below:

No comments: