August 25, 2007

Gambler types

As we know from history... yeah... today was a good session, then the next one is going to be some sort of a disaster. Hope not.

Let's change the accents one more time, like we did in the previous post - I have another bright idea. By just fooling around in my mind, I thought of another theorem. There are three majog types of people who plays poker:

- winning players [I would like to call them "people, who play comfortably and wins"];
- recreational gamblers [millions of them];
- wannabe's [me and other members of fauna].

Damn. Third category is the toughest! If there isn't no big tourney win [yes, apparently I am talking mostly about cash games] or some deep pocket to rely on, this category gives the most number of headaches and troubles. Oh, no - I do not complain! Love that. Just a thought.

No comments: