August 27, 2007

Drunk people play good / how did I did a bad thing

Sunday mournings over here are the best for playing online - then all the drunk people in America enjoying midnight and playing. There are people, who calls on the river with J7c on AK high board with four hearts. Unbelievable. Unforutantely, they sometimes wake up with good hand and then there's a trouble. Thats how I lost one buy-in.

Then came tilt and after ten hands I lost preflop all-in with AK of spades. To a donk, yes. He pushed with T8 sooted. I know, I know, generally you don't want to go with all your monies with big slick, but...

So, finally, two buy-ins down, I quit.

About that bad thing, mentioned in this posts title: Wanted to have some more feedback for Poker Disasters and, with doubt in my mind, posted the adress in2+2 forums. Only few responses. And topic deleted after couple days. I realize, that that was wrong and everything. Even sent the apology letter to the man, who deleted the post. So, please, no hard feelings.

Not interesting.

No comments: