August 21, 2007

HSP4 - just one week left / Bellande / my beauty


Isn't that lovely - GSN will start airing Season Four of High Stakes Poker after just one lousy week! Can't wait to see all those guys [and gal] to play together again!

On other news - Jean Robert Bellande will participate in the next season of "Survivor". He have our local version of it, but, because of Bellande, I will take a peak on series made overseas. The show will start 20th september. Full cast can be found here.

P.S. Upgraded Poker Tracker yesterday, but PAHud just don't want to work. Will work on it further today. Anyhow, urge for playing with stats helping me is huge. As well as urge to play live - to bad I don't have a bankroll for the second.

Oh... when I will be rich, I will myself this beauty - Kawasaki Vulcan 1600:

No comments: