July 24, 2007

...And I was wonderful last night!

I sure hope, that my run in cashgames will not end and this is not only variance. I was on fire - read opponents hands like open book, bet right amounts and folded on time. I really begun feel comfortable.

Too bad, I ended session on losing side - enourmous pot got away, when me and other guy with big stack moved all-in preflop just to see, that we both have aces. Yes - he got himself flush. The very next hand another guy reraised all-in on the flop of J26 rainbow after my continuation bet with AK. There are some guys, who buys in with minimal amount and plays only premium cards with all-in preflop. I call them pushers. This one was pusher too, but very loose and, let's say it - dumb. I made the correct call - he had 89s, but river brought 9 and all my money went to him. I started to tilt and quitted.

But nevertheless - awesome session.

No comments: