July 06, 2007

Oh. My. God.

Well, I guess I can congratulate You all with beginning of Main Event. Let the rants begin! So, will Gold get to this year's final table, as he had promised? I hope so - that would be more than great for him.

I guess those will be super/uber/totally old news, but I was very pleased to read about Lindgren's prop bet on a golf course. Have no clue about golf whatsoever, but, as I understood, it was one good bet worth 340'000$. Bits of action You can see at RawVegas TV and some discussion over 2+2.

I got through approx. a half of all posts. Sure, I don't read them all, but You got to take some short look on almost any of them at least. So much for fast catching up. At least I have some time to find some girl's photo for you to look at while reading my ramblings [pic from FatBMX].

About experiences at FullTilt - a littlebit later.

No comments: