July 28, 2007

There might be some cheating on PokerStars

OK. There's "World Cup of Poker IV" going on and there are two qualification rounds for every country. My is Latvia, ofcourse. I will try to participate there, too, but with some mixed emotions. You see, there are one internet community here in Latvia and pretty big number of it will play there too. Yesterday I visited their website and read some comments, where they played with an idea to cheat at this tournament by communicating with each other whilst in tournament. Yes, we are small community overall, but the chance, that it will be going on at my table isn't pleasant. Even if I am lousy player and am bound to leave early, I still would like to do it by rules, not thanx to some possible conspiracy.

That was my brag and I will stick to it.

Enough with sadness - let's have some goods.

No comments: