July 23, 2007

Long post about beauty of cashgames and Sepultura, about best review about Harrah's / other stuff and candy

Yeah, baby! This weekend was very great! Fryday's evening finally decided to play cash after a while and remembered, why those are the best. They are better than sit'n'goes. From now on I have a plan to focus on cashgames most of my playing time. But now I will mix them with MTT's - I guess mostly I'll be chasing 26$ tokens.

The best thing for me in cash, is that blinds stick the same. I am still too rocky and tight for tournaments and it couses great pain to me to play speculative hands in tourneys.

So, yeah, as You understood, friday was cool. Saturdays mourning was even better - about that time, when it's mourning over here, it's about 24:00-03:00 in america, so many drunk moves are made. Lovely!

After a good run for couple hours my stomack was asking for beer! It came the time of selebration - after just about five hours I would be in Sepultura concert!

[skip]


[skip]

[skip]

Sunday went under little minus sign, but nevertheless: cashgames, here I come!

On other news:

Pokernews time after time posts review of some poker room. In this weekend this was Harrah's turn. Boy, that review killed me! The worst words about something PokerNews didn't write in a long time!

And - YEAH - today begins another battle between human brains and computer. Unabomber, I am with you!

The First Man-Machine Poker Championship - LIVE UPDATES!

candy

No comments: