July 12, 2007

Eric Seidel - GO AWAY!!! / my landlord is great

I am officially tired of seeing Eric Seidel every time I visit the PokerNews. Sure, I understand, that he is the winner of latest WSOP event, but come on!!! I am guessing, mister Seidel doesn't like that anymore either.

And how do you like that - four S'n'G and three eliminations out of the money with four-to-a-flushes!? Aghhhh. Sometimes variance hit you in the balls real hard. Nevertheless, apart from someone else could do, I still don't think internet poker is rigged.

In recent visit to 2+2 forums stumbled upon some posts about Brandy H...whathersurname. I really don't get it. Why those people make such a big deal of someone. She's not April Scott or anything.

And - YES! - I have finally cleared up my FeedReeder. Now it will be peaceful pace of reading and spme commenting again. Finally something good happends.

Met my landlord yesterday - it will be all fine with our flat. He will not make me more problems that I already have and will wait with the money. And all this becouse we both are designers /artists / whatever. Isn't he great or what?

I want some beer.

No comments: