January 25, 2007

Back in business

Yep! I will be by the end of the day. As I said - hundred bucks plus UB bonuses as the same amount in pending bonus and 10T$ [tournament dollars].

I have already made plans for my T$ - couple of 1$ rebuy tournaments I loved to play spending my Ultimate Points. In fact, that was the only tournament I liked - not so loose as dollar freezouts and final payout grows pretty large for invested money.

More Poker Tracker.

And I don't know... I tried to use PA Hud or similar online analyzers while playing, but I hadn't gained a damn thing with them. Sessions ended as fast as started. Not becouse I lost monies, but couse I just didn't feel comfortable with all that shit. I like the table clean and tells written in player's notes. No, we will say "No" for that one once again.

OK. No poker releated stuff for now. Let's turn on Blackadder and work!

No comments: