January 31, 2007

Playing styles - meaningless ramblings

If six months or so ago someone would tell me, that a man can play poker in more than, lets say, six different styles, I guess I wouldn't believe him. But by now I am starting to understand, that there are so many styles, that nobody can even imagine. And they are created by so many things and thingies, that ending [?] picture is very very colorful.

I'm writing this couse, slow person as I am, I have started to really think about it. Piece by piece I am trying to set up a style, what suits me. I know, that it isn't Sam Farha shaped [although I really love his play and agree almost with everything AA posted at his place]. It will not be something like Hellmuth's, couse it's really more like trounament shaped "school". Negraneu... hmmm, I guess this is what I play today [in conversion to online game], just without 95o stuff :] And he's pretty much a calling station on the flop, as much I've seen. Bronson senior? Really don't know. In case this case I guess we don't know about his real game so much. And I really not into stealing blinds much. More agressiveness is needed though.

As less gambling as possible - I guess that's the main goal I want to achieve. If You use your notes and reading abilities - it's not gambling anymore. It's recognized risk - that's not a gamble. [big words, wow]

OK. So far with ramblings about nothing. Here You can see the most sexiest pic ever ;]

And check out bucklox, really. He have a new video from yesterday.

No comments: