January 02, 2007

New place to be

Well - yes. "osinshpoker@blogspot" died. I guess because I made too narrow concept for that. So, as the blogspot service became better I decided to make a step further. So, here will be stuff not only about me, but interesting stuff from poker world, links to good stories and shit, too.

All posts will be devided by labels such as
- strategy
- people
- fun
- money
- random
...and such.

If You are visiting me between 2.nd and 4th january - here's all pretty empty. In the next couple days I will fill this place with all the blogs and places I visit almost daily [via RSS reader mostly].

I will start my statistics as well.

...and will search for the ways to popularize " Poker Disasters"

If You are adding mPD to your RSS or have any seuggestions - please, inform me!

1 comment:

osinsh said...

This is a comment, I made just to see, how it looks :]