January 19, 2007

New iTV station and some beer

Well. Guys from Wicked Chops announced the birth of new internet TV called "RawVegas". As their site, this TV will be about poker, girls around poker, girls just becouse they're hot and... various shit we are not interested in. The hosts are two, as I understood, Playboy models or whatnot. Just googled one of them [Denise Pernula] - check out the second pic from the bottom - "I just been run over by a car, while cruising the streets in a bikini". Stupid photo.

Otherwise - that TV doesn't work. The only thing I can see by now is their channel's trailer - nothing more. Maybe couse I'm on Mac right now...

On other news: despite my huge month salary I got this week, I'm gonna drink some beer tonigt. If anybody want to join - very welcome: Lāčplēša 42/22!

No comments: