January 30, 2007

P.O.W. and The Best Poker Player In The World

First week will go with zero graph. As well I played, I rather couldn't lay day turned and rivered sets. As always - greed didn't let me use my already made reads on opponents and I acted like really good P.O.W. - payoff wizard.

So, as I said - zero earning, zero losses. There's one "but" though - Poker Tracker showed, that I payed 161 buck in rake, so rakeback next month should be sweet.

As You maybe noticed, surfed YouTube yesterday and posted some old stuff here. Funny, but old. I will delete that post. Instead I would like to provide with new cunning videos. They are recently made by guy named BuckLox. He says he's very good at poker and at the same time considering calling all-in preflop in sit'n'go with 53o [or something], couse he have a straight draw! wow! Well, here's a link.

And here are marvelous Bodog grls.

No comments: