January 10, 2007

Money as a tool of poker

About stooopid things I did recently:

Number 1: have you heard about not bluffing a calling station? Sure you have. I thought that way too. Why didn't I act accordingly? In fact I often don't act with my previous reads [notes] in mind. Costly. Very costly.
Number 2: was I glad to see, I have comments on my page! But what I didn't see, that I was turned on "comment moderation" in blog's settings. Aghhh. Thanks for support! Thank You and Thank You!

Money as tool.

I am a poor bastard, banks hate me and, even that I am what I am, I have a pretty dead-end job, I am glad to realize, that I have never considered my bankroll money as money I can spend. Today I was down two buy-ins, but menaged to get it all back and even earn something, but not for a split of a second I thought about those dollars as money I could buy some big piece of meat with - today, tomorrow and day after that. I think that's good.

On upcomig review:

Today saw that movie. Review will not be a pleasant one. Coming up in about 12 hours :]

No comments: