January 22, 2007

OH! Thank You, UltimateBet! Truth about Gabe Caplan. MS buys FF.

I seems I could never get any bonus - either timing was wrong or I just din't have any spare minute [I do live seven/eight hours ahed of US, you know]. So I was very glad to log in in my webmail and read following message:



"Get a MASSIVE Reload Bonus up to $650!
For a limited time, get a MASSIVE 100% Reload Bonus up to $650 when you make a deposit using one of the following payment methods: Visa, Mastercard, ePassporte, ATMonline and Click2Pay..."

Ok. Let's be realistic - I will not be able to deposit more than 100$. But... It's a money afterall. Ofcourse - I would gladly deposit 650$ and just play even through the month. But it's too much money...

Keep fingers crossed for me and pray, that I get the mony at next five days! Couse, when You canm but don't want to play is one thing, but when You want, but can't...

And another thing - every day gonna play those freerolls, where You can win "UB Pro Package 100'000$". I know, I'm not gonna win that thing, but at least will get some understanding about tournaments as such.

- - - - - - - Random fun - - - - - -

For all of You "High Stakes Poker" fans - have you seen a website dedicated to HSP host Gabe Caplan?

And did You know, that Microsoft purchased FireFox?

No comments: