January 12, 2007

Nemesis

Yep. Found one of his [actually "her's"] minios. The guys [maybe girls] name is Scarehooker and he keeps busting me. Nice name, huh! But I guess this is good, couse thanks to him I have [verrrrrry costly] understood one of my leaks - I just can't lay down good hands. Yesterday that "hooker" cleanded me up for 40$ just becouse my full house wasn't good. About days ago he busted me with set over set. Damn...

Laydowns. Do the freakin' laydowns. Funny thing is, that my guts screamed at me "he's got you beat!!!". But nooo - "Me have card good! Me give money he!". Stupid donkey.

On other news: as we all love "Poker After Dark", here you go some candeee!

on Poker Disasters:
- yes, starting from this post, we have tag named "candy" also.
- yes, I mean - no, there will be not a review about Hellmuth's video
- please, come again! Enter link to my blog at Your places. Send me money. Or beer. I love beer.

No comments: