January 05, 2007

Bits from blogs for mourning plesure

OK, here's the thing - now is friday's mourning and I always love to read something light and funny before work. So, here is some nice hand [well told] from "Jacks are ok".

And here are the absolutely truthful quotes from GoBeRude:

You've Always Got Time For Beer.
Better Living Through Beer.
You Too Can Have A Beer Like Mine.
Absolut Beer.
Make Room for the Beer.
Beer Is Job 1.
Make Every Beer Count.
The Beer Effect.
Don't Get Mad, Get Beer.
Beer, Take Me Away.
I Want My Beer.
I Can't Believe It's Not Beer.
Moms Like You Choose Beer.
Nothing Comes Between Me And My Beer.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Beer.
Happiness is Beer-Shaped.
Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Beer.
Have You Had Your Beer Today?
Beer Makes Everything Better.
Ding-Dong! Beer Calling!
Beer Keeps Going and Going.
So Easy, No Wonder Beer is #1.
I Bet He Drinks Beer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beer, Does a body good
Beer Goggles are great, till the morning
Its not delivery its BEER

osinsh said...

man, did I get drunk that day's evening/night! hah!