January 16, 2007

NETeller arrests and my rock bottom [?] UPDATED

On NETteller:
Founders of NETteller, the largest gambling money processor in the world, arrested in Los Angeles.

Follow story through here:
1st
2nd
3rd

Update:
Neteller execs charged in gambling case
NETeller ex-directors on money laundering charges

-----------------------

Yeah. Today is very sad day. Overall my salary today consisted [after paying all the things I must pay for] of monies I can buy ...eeee... about 40 beers for. Dang! That's the amount I must live throughout whole month. Maaan, that sucks. No wonder, the fun of work is lost.

4 comments:

StB said...

40 beers? That's all?

I feel for you.

AAPoker said...

Work on your poker game, play well learn more, move up in limits. Learning is so critical when your roll is small, playing tigther overall and in position can really win you a lot of money!

osinsh said...

I will spend some biig time with pokertracker soon. Hope he will reveal something useful.

AAPoker said...

More importantly, when you play with Pokertracker, use PA-hud or Gametime+ on ultimate bet, so you can get reads on your opponents ranges. I use it for reads, much more than tracking personally...

cheers and better luck at the tables, I've been having a bad run myself.